I'm in my very last semester & I am graduating on May 9th. I don't think I have ever been so excited to leave one chapter of my life & enter another. I am really, really scared of leaving college & entering "the real world," but I am ready to be out of school for a little while. I'm also glad to move on and see where life leads me.
I have decided not to teach in the fall. I am still pretty unsure of where I am headed in my career, but I know that God has it all planned out so I'm trying not to worry about it. The key word there is "trying" not to worry. With a lot of thinking, questioning, comparing, and praying, I decided that I wanted to postpone teaching. The first (most ideal) option is for me to do a college internship at Walt Disney World. This is something that I have wanted to do off & on through my college career. Kari is the one that got me really interested it because she has been wanting to do it forever & we decided that now was the perfect time for both of us to apply.
We went to a presentation about the college program & applied on Tuesday. I had my phone interview on Thursday. Besides the fact that I thought it was at 6:20 and it was really at 7:20, it went really well. The interviewer started off asking why i wanted to work for Disney. Then, went onto questions about my past job experience. The last set of questions were about the job options that I had put on my application. None of the questions were really too hard & I felt like I answered them all pretty well. We'll see if Disney thought the same in about 3-4 weeks...
Other than that, I'm just trying to make it through the last few weeks of placement & school so that I can get to where I want to be :)
i love my megan .............. she can do anything ..
ReplyDeleteIf you lop awake
ReplyDeleteIn the mirror of a bad drean
And for a fractition of a second
You can't remember where you are
Just open your window
And follow your memory upstream
To the meadow in the mountain
Where we counted every falling star
I believe the light that shines on you
Will shine on you forever
And though I can't guarantee
There's nothing scary hiding under your bed
I’m gonna stand guard
Like a postcard of a Golden Retriever
And never leave till I leave you
With a sweet dream in your head
I'm gonna watch you shine
Gonna watch you grow
Gonna paint a sign
So you'll always know
As long as one and one is two
There could never be a father
Who loved his daudog more than I love you
Trust your intuition
It's just like going fishing
You cast your line
And hope you'll get a bite
But you don't need to waste your time
Worrying about the market place
Try to help the human race
Struggling to survive its harshest night
I'm gonna watch you shine
Gonna watch you grow
Gonna paint a sign
So you'll always know
As long as one and one is two
There could never be a father
Who loved his daughter more than I love you
I'm gonna watch you shine
Gonna watch you grow
Gonna paint a sign
So you'll always know
As long as one and one is two
There could never be a father
Who loved his daughter more than I love you
Its so hard waiting...at least we are waiting together :)
ReplyDeleteGood Luck... Then I get a discount right? =] ily.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete