Life is such a challenge, we all know that & I see that more & more every day. It definitely does seem like it gets harder & harder as each day passes. I have more things on my to-do list than I even know what to do with. However, I can see all of the amazing things that God is doing through these challenges.
"You reveal the path of life to me; in Your presence is abundant joy; in Your right hand are eternal pleasures." Psalm 16:11
I was so lost & confused for what seemed life forever about what to do after I graduate. I knew that I would be spending my summer at Camp Fortson but after that was over, I didn't know what to do. Like I said before, I prayed & tried to decide what to do based on what I thought was closest to God's plan. I think that I was pretty obedient & that I listened well...I received a job offer for Walt Disney World within a week of my interview!
Last Friday, I received a big white envelope in the mail. I was accepted into the Disney College Program as Lifeguard for Fall 2009! I will move in August 19, 2009 and stay at Disney until January 8, 2010. Even though, I won't necessarily be using my teaching degree in Disney, but I am hoping that this opportunity opens many doors for my future. I am more than excited about this & I hope that everyone can come visit me while I'm down there :)
In other news, I am a little less than 55 days away from graduation! I can see the light, but I have a lot to get through in this last month and a half! I can do it & I can't wait to see everyone on May 9th!
Shortly after graduation, I'll be moving into Fortson for 9 weeks over the summer. I spent my weekend at Fortson for training & it was such a fun weekend. I am very excited about all of our plans & all the fun that we will have!!!
"We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God; those who are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so excited for you.....I cannot wait. I am already making plans for a trip to Orlando. Monica suggested Thanksgiving Break. Do you get any friends and family perks while at Disney? Jeanette
ReplyDeleteyay! :) life is so exciting! Thank God for everything He is doing for us!!
ReplyDelete