Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Well its my Spring Break, so I have a little time to relax. However, I haven't done much relaxing. I've kinda been running around to different doctor's appts, meetings with friends & now I'm at my sister's for the rest of the week. It's just nice to have a break from early mornings & spending all day with my 7th graders.

Even though I'm on break, I still have a whole lot of school work to do because the end of school is just around the corner. I am very excited, but also very nervous because it is coming so fast & I have a lot to do before then. Once I get finished with school everything is smooth sailing until the end of the year! I'll move into camp at the end of May and spend most of my summer there then i'll move into Walt Disney World on August 18th and stay there until January 8th! I'm extremely excited about what the future holds, I just have to get there!

Another bit of exciting news is that my birthday is coming up. I'm not really excited about turning 22 because i feel old, but birthdays are always exciting! I am leaving for Washington D.C. on my birthday. I'm going to D.C. for a Health Rocks training. In case you don't know, Health Rocks is a grant sponsored class that I will be teaching at Fortson this summer. I am going to the National 4-H Center in D.C. for the training Wed-Sun. I can't wait because I've never been to D.C. so it should be a fun trip!

Other than that, everything else is just the same! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment